My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, September 16, 2007

sTuCk

Saturday

Boring.

Marianne! Why don't online?!! I was bored like hell man... He was keep talking about you all the day. He's crazy about you!!!

*ahem* Anyway, We're planned to buy a new piano for choir. But the prize is the main and BIG problem for us. The cheapest was like... RM 3000? Chun Seng, why don't you derma yours to us and you go buy another new one? -..-" Now i very 'not suang' with the 4 bowls of soup already.

Karen, no doubt to be the conductor on next year. Whatever nightmare you have, i don't care. And, my bookmark!!!

Final exam start on 4th Oct until 26th. Siao one! Have to rush on my revision books to show Pn.Cheah. OMG! She's my Kai MA. My KAi MA my kai ma My Kai Ma... Jocelyn, if you read this please, DON'T tell your mom a word about this. ^..^

Ivan, MUST go aikido on Monday!

Pssst. I was desperate to buy a specs now. I don't care what you laugh at me Moon Ting.

SUN SHINE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU~
IN RAINY DAYS I SHALL BE WITH YOU~
LOVE IS NO FOOL~
DREAMS COME TRUE~

Til then, toora~

No comments: