My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yo!

Sunday

Shopping.

Hey i got a call from Melissa! Suprisingly, i got a call from America's friend.

" Hello? "
" Hello Yvonne? "
" Ya who's this? "
" It's Melissa calling from California! "
" OMG! Melissa! MELISSA! "
And blah blah blah...
........

Went to Jusco after lunch. Finally i bought my new specs! wuakakaka... From Real Madrid wei!

And i got this from a mail -

A mom went to wake her son up in morning.
Mom: " Wake up son! It's time for you to go to school. "
Son: " Why mom? I don't want to go to school! "
Mom: " Give me 2 reasons why you don't want to go to school? "
Son: " 1st, the students hate me. 2nd, the teachers hate me too. "
Mom: " That's not a reason to make you not going to school. Wake up now! "
Son: " Then give me 2 reasons why must i go to school? "
Mom: "1st, you are 52 years old and know your responsibility! 2nd, you are the PRINCIPLE of the school! "

HEY HEY YOU YOU~
I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND~
NO WAY NO WAY~
I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE~
HEY HEY YOU YOU~
I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND~

Good day everyone. Toora~

No comments: