My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, September 30, 2007

nAmE...

Sunday

Another sien-ness day. Didn't get to wake up at 5 am to send my bro. sorry. Anyway, still have to go fetch him home later at 11 pm.

Chat with Melissa this afternoon. Then Marianne, she's busy with playing games -..-". Then sms with Emily. Plan about to shop for our dresses for prefect dinner night. Then study for exam. Luckily, Add.Math is on the first day. But still, i hate exam T..T. Why on earth they want exam to torture us??? Stress for exam everytime... Damn! I'm not Hermione k?

I want a better nice name for my blog url. Give me some suggestion please...

So who want to shop with us on holidays huh? I really need some help here.. I'm totally clue-less for this kind of things... Yes, just like Kye Chin, Marianne...

HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU~
I WANT TO KNOW~
HOW DO I BREATH WITHOUT YOU~
IF YOU EVER GO~
HOW DO I EVER~
EVER SURVIVE~

Goodday. Toora~

No comments: