My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, April 05, 2008

i'M tIrEd... rEaLLy TiReD...

Another rainy day. Luckily wasn't in school.
So went to basketball with the boys in early the morning, since i wanna find victim to release my anger. Obviously, i was late. Like 1 hour? Then i reached the court, but see no one else there yet. Farn Yeong called, said he and his dear brother Farn Ye was changing shirts -..-" Deng! I thought i was the last to reach, BUT, seems like the boys are never be punctual on time. So next time if you ask them to go somewhere, tell the time 2 hours early.
The floor was wet like hell and i fall once T..T blame the rain. Our game end at 12.15pm. Me go meet Chun Seng and others for next game, i mean badminton. Suddenly, Feh Fan called and said they will be a bit late. As a normal human of course i asked fo the reason, i was shocked after he told me. Chun Seng kena accident! I was like OMFG! Then he said "No lar.. Just a little bit scratch only.. Not that kind of serious accident lar.." Then i met the guys at the 'accident' place and then to Chun Seng's house.
I keep scolding in the car, well not really scold lar because he wasn't in my car. I was talking to Feh Fan and Wai Kit since i fetch them. Mostly was scold, because i really don't like the way Chun Seng drive. He once fetch me, and then i swear to my friends never gonna sit his car anymore. Drive slow is not a problem, but he never really look the things around him when he's driving. Too close to another car and never notice the car is coming towards him.
Well, just a note to all the drivers, never rely on someone to help you look around when you're the one who driving. Luckily it was just a small scratch -..-"
Went to Carrfour for while, Chun Seng need to buy grip for his racket. Saw a bag! Want it badly cause my racket bag's string sudah patah. But it cost 99 bucks T..T Nevermind, still can use it ma... Beside, i want to buy tons of things now o..O When can i go shoooooooooping?!?!?!?!
*ahem* Badminton was crazy. And yea, finally i released my anger and frustration. Plus, i twisted my wist and ankle, AGAIN. It's usual for me, not the first time already lar...
haih... Project time. I still haven't write a single word on a paper. Gonna finish up by this week. Shit lar.. I got lots of things to do you know... You think i'm very free is it now?
Stop stressing me lar.. LEAVE ME ALONE!

No comments: