My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April FOOL~

ok... i know it's some kind of unfair or something but, i ESCAPED! wuahahahaaha...
i escaped prank by marianne. now you must be saying "damn you yvonne!" ahh... you'll get the chance someday =)
anyhow, still got pranked by my friends. like shoelace or some stupid jokes they made. ok lar... it's kinda funny lar...
i love april fool day. because you can do prank to your friends that don't need any excuse. it's APRIL FOOL! duh...
yea yea.. the last april fool day in my high school life. as i expected, it was another boring day for me.. come and prank me! XP not only on april fool... life couldn't be that boring isn't it?!!
Happy fooling around yo. you still have few hours to go.

No comments: