My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, April 20, 2008

pReFeCt CaMp 2008

Prefect camp 2008, let's start with the pictures. Although it's little but that's all i got.

Shiao Yen, you are so cute! And SEXY!

Tomaoto the pirate. hahahaha... NOPE! She's the mummy of the day!

My teammates and our creation =)

Prefects take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

This camp was nice. At least enough for me as a memory for my last year. Glad to joined and i really do enjoy it. It wasn't that bad as i thought. You know lar... In school wor... First time ma...

Compare with the other camps that i went, this was the most clean, most easy, most short one. And the time we take meal is even more than a normal 3 days camp -..-" Honestly, i never eat a single food from there since the first meal =P Only water, i can't live without water. Everytime they eat i'm the only one who always walk and messing around with holding a cup of water/tea. I just don't want to eat the food, no any other reason. And that's why i served every meal to the others at the food counter. Plus, i incharge for the food ^..^V

We
won the 1st prize, with unexpected. Seriously, we got #6 just a few hours ago, and then become #1. I know many people want to kill me because i said something which turns the results 360 degree. But first i only thought to be fair and everyone can be winners. If you feel like killing me then go ahead and i won't blame you. I would like to say sorry if i ever make any mistake that makes you feel unfair or something.
Well anyway, we still won. Of course i felt happy for that. We, i mean they, my teammates really put lots of effort for the mummy XD

Team Respect ROCKS!

Thanks to Marianne, who tolerate me in these 2 days, i'm glad you came for the camp and i will remember the time we've spent together XP

Thanks to the Miss Mummy Shiao Yen, she's the heroin for the day! *applause*
XP
Thanks to Su Wen, who combed my hair for me and pull my bra for so many times XP

Thanks to Qi Ying, who always play with me with anything that around us XP
Thanks to Shye Wei, Yen Ling and Chi Yan, for sharing your time with me, and wake us up in time XP

Thanks to Char Lie, who also pull my bra the most and taught me the new way to pull people's bra XP

Thanks to everyone, especially my teammates, they did very well, not to say we are the best but we tried our best to get the best of the best.
I swear i will not forget these 2 days in my whole life. Appreciate it. Prefects of SMK Seri Saujana, GO
GO GO~

Lastly, let us cheer for one last time---


*claps*

HOT TO GO!
H-O-T-T-O-G-O~
KUMPULAN SATU HOT TO GO~
SAY WHOOM~ WHOOM~
HOT TO GO~

SAY WHOOM~ WHOOM~

HOT TO GO~

SAY H-O-T-T-O-G-O~

KUMPULAN SATU HOT TO GO!

AHH WHOOOM!

^0^W


Thanks to Marianne and Shiao Yen again, for making me sneez together with you both =D

No comments: