My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

bIg DaY...

Tomorrow, the big day for us. The more i think about it, the faster my heart beating. I'm afraid to lose, i admit it. It's speechless for me to say my complicated feeling now. It's my very last year to join choir with them, sometimes i thought to myself why is the competition come so freaking early that makes me have to spend less time with my friends compare to the past years. Taking up a choir team is not an easy job, especially as a senior, they are counting on you. Well, it's not only me, Feh Fan and others put lots of effort on the team too. Without them, i don't think choir can stand until today. I appreciate their help, i be honest with you, i leave most of the job to them to handle and i apologize for it. For me, it's not just a champion, it means a lot. I gave them my heart, it's me counting on them tomorrow. I'm just a typical member in the team, the main characters are the other team members. Not matter what will happen tomorrow, just do your best and relax. Feel it and you'll sing well, just like i told you so. Win or lose is not that important, experience that you get is priceless.
I'm saying the result is not so important, but actually it's a lie. I do care about it, but i still have to accept it even if we lose. Life still goes on right? But i'll need some time to take it. Hopefully, we'll get in to top 5, and then the champion. National level is tough, if we can get there, it's real lucky for us. Like the year before, we never expect to win the national level, but the experience and fun we got, you'll never understand.
If we lose on tomorrow, probably it's the last time i'm in the team then. So, you can now imagine how i feel...
Good luck to everyone, to me, and thanks for everyone who support us. I owe you guys.
SAUJANA CHOIR THE BEST!
KL CHAMPION, HERE WE COME~

No comments: