My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

disappoint...

Wednesday - disappoint

The new Lembaga Pengawas's AJK was announced on today. And guess who's the new ketua?

No surprise. The Handsome Chew *ahem* i mean Chew Farn Yeong, is the leader now. Congrats! No surprise, again, Ashton Leong *ahem* Leong Choy Meng the Penolong Ketua. Others are like this......

Penolong Ketua Pengawas Perempuan : Hamizah
Setiauasaha : Wong Hui Wen
Bendahari : Ho Lip Yong ( yes Lip Xin's brother )
Ketua Sektor Tugas Khas ( new pose ) : Mary Joanna
Ketua Sektor Social & Kebajikan ( new pose ) : Yap Kok Fei
Ketua Sektor Kantin : Yap Kient Loong
Ketua Sektor Kesalahan : Jocelyn Ooi
Ketua Sektor Perhimpunan : Yeong Hao Ying
Ketua Sektor Siaraya ( which mean PA ) : Goh Jian Bin

If i not mistaken, that's all for it. Sorry if i've missed some.

Something missing? Where is the Ketua Pengawas Perempuan??? That's what i wanna talk about. Guess who is it? i'm sure you'll know about her...

.....
.........
............

Lai Kar Yan! Yes! LAI KAR YAN!!!

I mean... How come??? How can??? Why???
I thought its either Yap SoonYing or Jocelyn to be you know? BUT............. O..O" Things are always out of what you expected.

Like Emelia said, she's a nice girl, but don't think she's layak to be. I think she don't even layak to be a prefect! You can say i'm bad or whatever. But the truth is, i really do hate her. ( oh yes Chi Hou, if you reading this, please don't tell her. i'm not scared of her, but the school will end in my hand if you tell her. pleaseeeeee...... i still wanna study in this school )

I mean... Is it the teachers already blind or what? If she layak to be ketua then what about Chong Pei Mun??? I rather Pei Mun to be the ketua, she's much more better than Kar Yan. Yes i mean it. I've seen what she did with her duty. She was under me for once in the perhimpunan. All she do was standing, standing, and standing like a wood. And talk! I didn't say i'm doing my duty VERY well but, at least walk around and take a look at the students right? That's what a prefect should do. RIGHT???

Maybe you'll think that i'm jealous or something. But i'm telling you that i'm not. i don't even think about it. If you don't believe, then that's your problem.

Another stupid fool, call himself a Tsunami -..-". Hello? Tsunami out wei! Keep repeating what he said, " I don't wanna talk about the past already! Now i want a strong team! " But in just a second later, Ho Lip Xin, Ho Lip Xin and Ho Lip Xin. " I've make a big mistake on last year. I should not lantik the Kah Fai's group and i very regret now. " nyeh nyeh nyeh... WTF???

Ello Sir! Do you know what are you talking about? That group was chosen by YOU! Somemore always said no matter what also must support your leader... FUCK YOU! Do you know what is FUCK YOU???

The Dicipline Room was cleaned by us! How can you said like a sarang burung??? The floor was cleaned by Choy Meng! Things are arranged by us! Files and whatever borang was arranged to us! Letters are wrote by Choy Meng! WE cleaned all the things on Gotong-royong day! WE moved all the things out from the room and moved them back! I don't even clean my bedroom until that fucking clean you know? I'm the one always help you to arranged your fucking messy table! And what happened the next day? All the fucking stuff are fucking messy again! I respect you at first, but not now. I totally agree with Paramjit. You always talk one story to us, but another to the teachers. And what 4SS1 prefects??? We very shame on you meh??? No US no YOU! If you so GENG then clean yourown table! Ask the new AJK to help you! See who so good to help you clean the fucking room until so nice... You thought that's a 'bilik emas' meh??? Got many emas there meh???

That's only one way for me to stop seeing these fucking faces. I fed up and i give up. Things doesn't look like before.

I quit.

Go Veronicas ---

LEAVE ME ALONE~ GET OUT OF MY FACE~

disappoint day~
- just from the best damn yk -

No comments: