My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yes or No?

Thursday - confused

As ya'll know, i said i wanna quit from prefects right? But all my friends said don't. What YOU think? Am i suppose to continue or what???

I know i'm very 'fei', cause i said wanna quit but still havent quit yet. I'm not blaming my friends, i'm just thinking the things that they said to me.

The question is, will i be regret after resign? To be honest, i will. Not on the job, but friends. More than half of my friends are prefects ya know? I feel real damn nice when i worked with them. Really enjoyed the time that we've spent. But too bad, the team is getting worst now. So do the stupid teachers...

Well, can you help me to do a decision? I really confused now. But i'm a kind of person that indomitable. Can't change my mind so easily. But if you find the right way to change my mind then you're a real smartie. Only a few people can do. Guess you know who...

So give me your precious answer after you finish reading this. Thanks very much. MUAKS!

I just love All American Rejects ---

WHEN DARKNESS TURNS TO LIGHT~ IT ENDS TONIGHT~ IT ENDS TONIGHT~

confused and frustrated day~
-just from the best damn yk-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun quit la Yvonne...it's not worth lor..like i told u...and anywayz...live for yrself..not for other ppl..

-ivan-