My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mr. Ashton and Mr. Fisherman

Friday - sucks

Yes! If you know who the fuck are they then SHUT UP!

You are so Rude! Stupid! Fucking annoying! And... And... Just sucks! SUCKS! Do you hear me? You're SUCKS!!! You FUCKING Idiot!

To Mr. Ashton, i apologize what i've said to you on MSN. But it doens't mean i forgive you. Do you know how hurt am i everytime after you attacked me? You are so fucking selfish! Fucking supid! You don't know what people feel. You don't know how people hate you. You just don't know everything you stupid idiot!!! Don't ever think that you are handsome! I hate people to be perasan! Don't ever think that you are the leader then you can do or say anything that YOU think is funny! I support you is because of your leadership, not your 'funny' reaction. You are so LAME!
Is because i care about her, or else you already dead like hell...

To Mr. Fisherman, yes you! I really don't think you are funny. I really don't understand what are you trying say. Go back to your kampung and practice your language only come and talk to us. And i hate, VERY HATE that you always go to play with girls. They are not toy! You can't touch them without their permission! Please respect to girls! And behave yourself! You are more, more worse than that person who 'came' from Mars... You think you very funny is it? NO! I think you're so damn fucking stupid! IDIOT! I think you're too much already. Balik kampung jual ikan la!!!

foooooo......... I feel much better now... ^..^v

for those who don't know who or what i'm talking about, just forget about it after you read it then. wuahahahahahahhahahahahaha...

Sing to me, Good Charlotte ---

I Just Wanna Live~
Keep Your Hands Off My Life! Keep Your Hands Off My Life! ~

p.s: add. math sucks! T..T

bad day~
- just from the best damn yk -

No comments: