My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, May 04, 2007

NAH...

Alright since i didnt update my blog for sooo looooong. I've decide to update it... Happy???

Having choir audition today. Jessie was late for 25 minutes! Bloody Fucker Bitch wasted our time there... And so on... Everyone taking their turn. Almost all of my Alto babies are in. YAY!!! Congrats for those who are in... And for those who sent to reserve, dont give up so easily. Show your talent to that Fucker Bitch!

Anyhow, we still have long way to go. Eventhough there are only 2 months left, still have to practice more... All im worry is the juniors. You know... first year... Hope we can make it in the competition.

Everyone is busy with exam now these days... Hope ya'll do well in exam. And so do i. Good luck my friends...

sweet day~
-just from the best damn yk-

No comments: