My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

all i can do is nothing except staring my friends to suffer like hell

i am such a failure. i can't even help out a single thing for them. i can only staring them to cry and suffer. why am i so useless? but in the other word, i can't even help myself up. what more them? yvonne kow... you are such a jerk. you never success in anything you do. you never give your friends the best way to live. what a bloody asshole are you? when things happened, you're only locked yourself in the room and cry. what an useless human. may you go to hell with your dignity. or maybe you don't have any. i hate you! i hate yvonne kow! i just hate you! and i hate those who hurt my friends! go to hell! i hate all of you!

No comments: