My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i'm trying to find one for you k? just that i really do need some time. not everyone wish to be a pianist and it's not easy to be so. i've done all the things you've said and all i got is fucking nothing. you can't force people to be right? i've got my own things to handle. unlike you, sitting at the office and think about what's gonna be your lunch. just give me some fucking time to suck up your mouth. stop pestering me what to do. and i don't like people keep on pressuring me to do things that they want. i don't fucking care if you scold me, nor i have no fucking any feeling at all now. just leave me alone to satisfy your bloody orders. go on and fuck off...

No comments: