My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, March 15, 2008

i MaY LeAvE tO aNyWhErE tHaT gIvE mE pEaCe...

you never try to understand me. everything i said, you never listen and never try to remember. anything happened, always put on me and crashing me down. and i thought you're the one that i should rely on. i always do, but everytime you just let me down. i never tell you my problems, because i feel like you won't help me to solve. i have to do on my own. and that's made me sick. sometimes, or mostly, i felt like friends are more helpful than you are. they even know what's going on with me even it's just a little tiny thing. where are you when i needed the most? where is your shoulder when i need you? i want to get out of this place. this awful place that makes me feel sick and disappointed. it's just a place for me to sleep and get ready for tomorrow stuff. i wanted to leave, to somewhere that give me peace and freedom, and no more war between you and me. just let me go... can't you? you'll be more easy and i'll be more happy. because i don't like headache. headache makes me feel dead. the dead that your body lives on earth but your spirit lives in hell...

No comments: