My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i'M a SiAo HuMaN...

It's 2.30am now, and i'm just finished packing. Damn tired and sleeeeeepy. Actually, i was thought that i'm done with my luggage, but then later i forgot to bring this, then open the bag stuff inside and zip again. Later later on, something reminds me to bring that, open the bag stuff inside and zip again -..-" I know i'm damn siao, even tanjung rambutan also cannot tahan me XP
Gonna contact my friends through sms in 4 days. I'm pretty sure my credit will be zero when i get back here T..T Or... Maybe when i still at macau?? o..O Anyway, reload lorr.. What to do? I got lots of friends to chat with. Plus, SPM result is coming out on wednesday, lagi have to sms!

For those who waiting for your SPM result, GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS you all~
Gonna miss you guys very much..

Anything just sms to me *if you have enough credit ^o^* You know my number...

Just to make sure here, yes i AM going on saturday. And please DO NOT contact me, if you wanna ask anything, please contact with Ms. Marianne or Ms. Lee Su Wen. Thank you for your cooperation =)

No comments: