My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!

Obviously it's not my birthday lar, neither is marianne hahahaha... It's my niece and nephew's. Well, this was happened on yesterday, i'm only blogging this today is because i was so tired last night, they came here and sleepover at my house, so... You know lar, you can't do anything when kids are around you.
K back to the story. I promise i'll attend their birthday and go shopping with them, can't lie to kids you know, i'm a good person XP I woke up, get ready and wait for my cousin brother to pick me up. bla bla bla... Of course it was together with my niece and nephew, and another friend of him name Jason.
First we went to bangsar shopping mall, had our lunch at house + co.. Their curry puff was NICE! ^o^ And then went to Times to get some books and mags, then we shop around there.
Next we headed to plaza damas at sri hartamas. Went to Times again, cause we want to buy more books and mags XD Bought some snacks and ice-cream from a shop which i don't know what's the name, all i remember it's a japanese snacks shop and it's belong to Jason's cousin sister's. She gave us the ice-cream with free, and it's nice too! Continue shop around, then we bought 2 birthday cakes from san terri cottage. The cakes was DELICIOUS! Ok seems like everything to me are nice -..-" But they are really really nice!
Back to cousin's home, rain a little... Rest for 45 minutes, then we went to buy KFC for dinner. Rest again. Dinner. Celebrate. Go home. The end. =)
Pictures will be load when i get them 'cause all the photos are with Jason.
Still a nice day for me though i didn't get enough sleep.
Have a nice day readers~

Happy Birthday to Wei Kang & Sze Wei!

No comments: