My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, June 13, 2008

just before i missed the chance...

Thanks to all my friends, thanks for your wishes, hugs and presents.

Thanks to my classmates, you guys are always the best, though ya'll always made me shouted 'shut up' XP

# Choy Meng the Fishiie
- i know you're always being nice to me, but you know i'm not good in speaking with friends
# Erica
- knowing that you won't see this but thanks, for always joke with me and bringing my bags down
# Soon Ying, Kient Loong, Hee Voon, Zheng Hong
- thanks for the concerned. glad to have you guys as my friends
# Emily Yeoh the Happy Bunny
- i know you must be shocked, but if i really have to go, don't swear too much at school k? Be a good girl
# Jun Lim
- thanks for the forms XP good luck and thanks for accompany me all the way

My other friends. I don't know where did you guys get the news so fast, but thanks a lot though.

# Feh Fan the Flying Rice
- you're the first one i told, never let frustration take you down, keep on flying!
# Alice the Cute Honey
- no one fetch you go home liao hahahahaha... Do smile more k? Love to see you jumping all around XP
# Angline the Cute Baby
- thanks for being my friend. Still waiting to watch meet the spartans with you XD
# Ivan the uncle
- sorry for not telling. Just feel useless even if i tell. But still, will tell you more through sms
# Moon Ting
- the moment you waiting is arrived now. Will sms to 'report' you whenever i got free
# Huei Wenn
- thanks for chatting with me last night. Your advices are appreciated
# Emily Chong the best senior that i ever seen
- i did my best k. I tried everything. I didn't broke my promises with you. I will hold tight my future, so stop scolding me k? =P thanks for sharing your works too, it really really useful for me. As i said last night, how could i ever repay you /=|

Thanks to my cool friends who brought up the pizza party.

# Shiao Yen the Tomato Bitch
- the first time i saw your soft-side XP the first time you speak so soft with me. That's why i like tomato ^o^
# Shye Wei the Doraemon
- thanks for the card. I will put it in my wallet. It reminds me about the one i gave to marianne o..O
# Char Lie, Yen Ling, Kah Deng, Marcus, Romeo, Christopher, Timothy, Kushaal, Kye Chin
- thanks for the pizza party. I never expect you guys will made it for us. Thank you very very much.
# Ying the Mushroom
- thank you. Other than that i don't know what should i say already. We had the first hug today! XD
# Ern the Poke Freak
- thank you for the things you wrote in the card. I really appreciate it. Poking rocks!
# Su Wen the Glutton Potato
- thanks for the card too. Okok i will smile from now on k? ^o^V

# Last but not least, of course, Marianne my greatest boss
- thanks for everything. You are the best. My greatest friend ever! Do me a favor please, whether i'm around you or not, do smile everyday k? Don't stress yourself too much. Say cheeeeeeeese... XP

Sorry if i missed anyone here, but you know you are always in my mind. I will remember you all til the day i die. *CHOI!*

Going or not is still a mystery...

By the way, you guys are ROCK! ROCK ON BABY!

No comments: