My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, June 13, 2008

i have a GOOD news to announce...

I AM GOING TO NS (NATIONAL SERVICE) ON 14TH JUNE WHICH IS THIS COMING SATURDAY!

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah will be my location. Yea i know you'll probably thinking what about my studies. I am telling you now, that i'm going to missed 3 months classes and exams. So what'd you expect for my SPM results? I am so gonna die, for my studies.
Just telling that Jun Lim is going on 15th too, to Kuala Langat which is in selangor. Bloody near right? Because he's came from Sabah that's why he got to go selangor. But me? I have to fly all over to sabah to suffer for 3 freaking months! isshhh...
Alright, not going to say much here. Goodbye my blog, i'm only will update when i got back, which is after 3 months. Emily Chong, i'll be back before your birthday i guess, your present will be deliver even i'm not here.
Will miss all my friends, thanks for your concerned too. Take care buddy.

No comments: