My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, June 02, 2008

i had a funny weird d-r-e-a-m...

I was so so tired last night, and then i went to sleep *yes i'm talking crap here*
Ok, here goes the story.. I don't really remember what happened before that but i was driving, to... somewhere looked very familiar to me, i think it's the o.u.g parkson. Err... Yes! I'm sure that is! So i was driving... And then... I was speeding @..@ And then... There's some strangers walking around... A family standing infront of me...
And...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

NO! I DIDN'T BANG THEM! I know what you're thinking but NO! Let me finish my story first!

So... uhh... Where was I? Ahh yes... They're standing infront of me, well, my car, they got a grandma, a mother and a father with 2 kids. Suprisingly i can still remember this -..-" Behind them there was a glass door *yes a glass door on the road! weird isn't it?* And then... I was driving very very fast, i wanted to break down so i can open the 'glass door' to go through, but i don't know why, i ADD UP my speed @..@!!! 'Luckily' the family stand aside before i bang them. I mean, I don't know why and how they can 'walk' to the side on that moment o..O" Is like everything happened so fast, i couldn't control my leg and you know what? On that moment, I DIDN'T feel any scared or worry about anything! I feel nothing!
And then............ I bang through the glass! But in no sound! I can't hear anything! Can you believe it? I bang the glass down! I can see the family beside there looked shocked, very shocked. Hehe... Their jaw gonna drop down later on, especially the mom, she stand there and keep looking on the broken glasses with her big open mouth. That moment, i felt my heartbeat is started to beating fast, for the first time. I keep checking around to hope no one saw what just happened. There are some people standing on the stairs which outside the plaza, but no one notice -..-" *that's really really weird* NO ONE noticed except for that family, so unlucky XP And the best part is... I can still 'drift' and park infront of the stairs ^..^V
I slowly do my own stuff, off the engine, take out my sunglass, put my SMARTAG in safety place, check the mirror ( i mean i was checking my face, don't ask, i don't know why either ), and then slowly walk out from my car. I saw the mother was finding the car which broke the glass, and i'm wondering why can't she recognize me and my car? It was VERY obvious, my car is MyV in black, i was park RIGHT there which VERY VERY close to her, and she... still cannot see me -..-" Should i be happy or tell her she's a stupid fool?! Nevermind, it's just a dream afterall. Oh oh, she once looked at me, but i quickly turn my face continue act normal and walk to the plaza ^o^V

...........

...........

...........

...........

..........

..........

..........

..........

PPPOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~~~

..........

..........

..........

..........

.........

.........

.........

.........

I woke up, and it's 11 am.

I know it's a bit of dramatic but, til then, i'm afraid to drive now T..T

No comments: