My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, September 14, 2009

BOYCOTT KANYE WEST!!! *EDIT*

I'm damn pissed off now. Don't ask why, just watch.



Kanye West is a jerk! A mother fucking bastard! He ruined Taylor's night! It was her first VMA! How could he do that to her?!! If I was there I would have hit him on stage on that very moment! I HATE HIM TIL THE DAY I DIE! YOU HEAR ME?!! It was very nice of Beyonce for what she did. Taylor deserves it anyway. Any comment please DO tell me or leave it in my cbox. Or you can tell me on msn I don't mind. Because I'm really REALLY mad about that son of a bitch right now T..T



But this made me feel slightly better...



She did this a minute after that incident happened. She stay strong and performed an amazing show. We should be proud of her. She handled it well. Way to go Taylor! I'll always love you here! =)

BOYCOTT KANYE WEST EVERYONE!!!

Picture of the day @


No comments: