My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, September 18, 2009

OMG Please Tell Me This Is Not Happening!!!

Avril Lavigne is separating with her husband DERYCK!!!

According to her *click*fan site and her official *click*MySpace, it confirmed that Avril is separating her Deryck Whibley from Sum41 band! It's been 6 and a half years they've been together. But Avril said they are still ramaining in a good friendship. Haih... Why all the bad things are just keep on coming?!!

Well, there's nothing we can do about it, except wish her the best. She's still young isn't her? I believe she can find another good man for her life.

I was thinking what to blog today. But there. I got a big news. A sad one.

Hope she's alright. And so do Taylor!

Picture of the day @

No comments: