My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Let Me Brain Wash Myself...

Valentine's Day, not the Valentine's Day, it's the movie called Valentine's Day, will be show on next year february. Lots of lots of stars are in it and I really can't wait for it to show. Well, mostly because of Taylor Swift and Emma Roberts are starring =P And Emma's aunt, Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Alba, Anna Hathaway, Karen's favorite Taylor Lautner and Patrick Dempsey, more and more that I can't really remember. Heard that Joe Jonas is in too -..-" Suck. Well who cares? I just want Taylor and Emma! Oh I mean Taylor Swift not Taylor Lautner =)

Though it'll only show on february next year, but there's a trailer now. I know, Feh Fan, you are going to like it XP



Picture of the day @


Since the trailer didn't put this up... I feel a little bit awkward about it o..O

No comments: