My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm back in blogging =)

It's been a year since the last time I was here. Just realize, I quit Facebook and Twitter, but I still have this to spread out my feelings and to remind myself things that happen around me everyday. I have to admit, I kinda miss blogging.

I laughed when I read back the previous posts. It was a silly me, and I have seen myself grown up. I promised myself to blog every single day from now on. Well, I'll try.

Christmas is around the corner, and I still haven't got a plan yet. Might going some place to hang out and of course, countdown. I've never been to any place to countdown before. Seriously, I need to get out. Speaking of getting out, thought going out from town for a short while. Like, a few days off from work? Wouldn't kill me. I'm desperately need a break. Anyone care to join?

Promised a friend that I will attend her Christmas party, bet it'll be another exhausted day for me since I can only go after work. Gosh, I did feel regret now. But somewhere in my heart tells me 'Yvonne, it's CHRISTMAS. Everyone is going out to play and what for staying at home with a tivo?' So I guess, I'll go. No matter what.

And it's 5.30am now. I'm damn sleepy. But I want to finish this nicely. It's the first post since I'm away from this! Can't leave it just like that. Can you?

I miss everyone. Where have they been? Bet they already forgotten me.

Shit. Really?? Guys?

Isn't it strange? Or.. Is it me? Keep feeling the phone in the pocket is vibrating. Just when you take it out, light is still staying off. I think, the phone bill for this month is just going to state out my mom's number. Damn. I should have prank more calls then. Can't waste the credit isn't it?

Alright. Should off to bed now. Hard work is waiting ahead. Gonna be tough. And I mean TOUGH.

Nite nite Yvonne. Sweet dreams everyone. See you again soon.

Picture of the day


This is how I feel right now

Case #1 - waiting to be close file

No comments: