My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

... Is you?

Okay. I know Christmas is over. But I don't even feel it at all!

Someone please slap me from my dream. I think I'm still in daydreaming mode now. 4 more days to 2011?!! But I haven't had enough fun for 2010 yet! Hold on you time taker bitch! I still have a lot to catch up! Well, except when I'm working. Hey.. Back to the topic.

So, yeah. Christmas is over. And being a santa wasn't easy for me. All the presents I've sent aren't accepted by the people I expected them to be. Honestly, I missed my friends very much. It's kind of disappointed when you were expecting to meet them but it turns out completely opposite the way you thought. So what do I do? Give the present then walk off lor.

Actually, I just want to meet my friends and gather around together like we used to. Have a little chat and laugh and that's it. But it's hard for all of us nowadays. For me, I suppose. 'Cause I'm not ready yet?

Seems like the way I'm on this shit now is working. I quit Facebook. Not bothering anyone and no anybody to bother me. For a second, I feel free. But then I ask myself, 'What should I do when I'm having lunch break and stuck in a stupid traffic jam now, without Facebook?' But still, I told myself do not let these thoughts to cross my mind. I'm insist to survive without Facebook and I can do it. I did it. So far. I told my finger through my mind not to click the Facebook icon from the history list. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME?!!

Alright. What time is it now? FUCK. 3.30am?!! I'm suppose to wake up at 7am! Darn. Gotta head to sleep now. Someone will kill me if she finds out. Have a nice dream everyone.

P.S.: Just call me if you have plans for New Year's Eve eh? My phone is like 7-11. Yea you know what I mean.

Picture of the day



AARRGGHHHH... Shut Up.

Case #1 + #2 - close? i wish.

No comments: