My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, December 31, 2010

2 tiring days

29th

Worked all day. My supervisor even wants me to work for full day but I lied that I got things to do. I know I'm bad but, if she told me earlier I might will consider to stay. Too bad she called me on the last minute then.

Went yamcha session with friends. Honestly, haven't been relax like this for a long time.
Glad that I still have them in my life now. But I met him when I got there. So it's kinda frustrated for me. Why does he have to be there?? Spoil my mood.

30th

Badminton in the morning made me feel better. Since I'm sick for days. It feels great after sweat it all out.

Then went to Pavilion with sister and her hubby. I saw this freaking nice bag at the Pull and Bear! It's only RM120 after discount. Though it's only 20 bucks off haha.. But I really like that bag. Damn. Can only buy on next month. Hopefully no one buys if before me. I'm praying hard for it. But what if I saw something nicer than that after I bought it?! I don't wanna make myself to be regret. Shit.

Mom promised to bring me go buy new clothes for CNY. YES! I'll have extra new stuff then. Gonna shop twice on next month. One with mommy and another with my dear sister Angeline. Anyone care to join us?

Alright. Going to sleep now. My wife is going to kill me if she finds out. Think it's not happening. Nope. Nope. Right??

Last but not least, Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2011. A whole new happy year for all of us. Forget the past. Looking forward for new excitement =)

Picture of the day



Happy New Year 2011 =)

Case #1 + #2 - urrgghh.. forget about it

No comments: