My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, December 27, 2010

I don't know what am I doing today

I've been dreaming all day long. Daydreaming they called. And I don't even know what am I dreaming about. Damn.

I want iPhone 4! But iPhone Pro is coming out in September. Should I wait? Or just get the iPhone 4 now? Little suggestion please?

Regret that I took the meal at mamak just now. Feel lagi uncomfortable now. Already fall to sick anyhow. How wonderful.

The radio keep playing this old song in these few days. It's one of my favorite in the past years. I just couldn't get rid of it now. It's playing in my head even when I'm sleeping.

如果 全世界我也可以放弃
至少还有你 值得我去珍惜
而你在这里
就是生命的奇迹

The lyrics are so beautiful..

Goodnight everybody. Nite nite Yvonne. Nite nite to my lao po. I know you're smiling now =)

Picture of the day



Can I have my holidays now?

Case #1 + #2 - omg i'm a lousy detective

No comments: