My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I call it Tong Yuan Festival

Yea you got it right. It's Tong Yuan day. I love tong yuan. It makes me feel good just when I smell it before I taste it. And it gives me warm and comfortable after a tough day at work. It feels family again.

Being a santa clause tonight again. Santa works at night isn't it? That's what I do. Sending gifts to the sisters at night. But it turns out their father accept the gifts for them. I have to say, kinda disappointed for not seeing them. But somehow my heart told me I haven't forgot the incident yet. So yea...

I wish santa could gives me power to heal my mistakes. I broke my side mirror! I spent too much in this month! I sleep 'early' in these days! And I should have requested for off days earlier! Damn those bastards who stole my holidays. Don't be surprise if I show my unhappy face to you. 'Cause you just stole something that I wanted for long time ago. Back off.

Quite impress of myself. Didn't on Facebook nor Twitter for days. Just hanging there Yvonne. You'll get through it...

Picture of the day


This is for me. Don't act like you know it

Case #1 - still waiting to be close file

No comments: