My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas's Eve of 2010

First of all, I'm sorry. To my friends that text me today. I lied.

Yup. I wasn't at home tonight. But hey, it's Christmas's Eve. You don't expect me to stay at home and watch tv then sleep right? Plus Christmas is one of my most favorite day of the year. Unfortunately I'm not spending time with my dear friends, but with those idiots instead. Really. They are real idiots.

It was jam everywhere in KL tonight. What more when it comes to New Year's Eve? I think we have to expect for 2 hours to stuck in the jam no matter where you go. But still, I'm willing to stuck in it if my friends are with me. My mom will definitely go out with her friends. So do my two brothers. I won't be the only stupid idiot who stay at home and watch the countdown live on tv right? Though I don't really like crowded place and squeeze with everyone out there.

Somehow I'm looking forward for it. I'll definitely go with him/her if anyone ask me to. Just anyone.

I think I'm being more open in socialize now. I just talk to anyone even I just know him/her for few minutes ago. It's just not ME that I'm used to because I am the coolest person among my gang. I don't talk. No matter what or who, when I don't feel like to talk, I can shut my mouth for the whole day. But I've changed lately. I don't know whether it's a good change or not but, I think my friends were right about me. I've got the talent to be a good PR. Don't you agree? Hey there's even a PR alphabet on my number plate!

So Christmas is finally here. Have you got your present or even open it? Well, I haven't. YET. I think. But I'm not desperate for a present. Don't get me wrong. I do like presents. But it's only when I give them out to friends or family. I don't expect to receive any present from anyone. Seriously. I feel more happy and enjoy when my friends like what I got for them. That kind of expression, is priceless. But I can only got a few in this year. I don't like to make excuses but I really had no time to prepare the presents for friends nor family. So I'm sorry for those who I didn't buy any gift to them. Really sorry.

So I guess that's it for today. I promised that I'll blog everyday now and I did. So far.

Merry Christmas. To you. And to myself. HoHoHo~

Picture of the day



I hope I'll be there one day. Just one day..

Case #1 - omg i want to close it now can i?

No comments: