My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, December 24, 2010

Any plan guys?

It's Christmas's Eve already! I need plans for tonight! Any idea??

I want to countdown since I've never been to one before. Yet I don't like to be squeeze like the meat of a sandwich. Any good place for countdown with full of people YET you don't have to squeeze with everybody? Yea I know I'm picky but you should know me since the day you first know. Right.

I realize that I have such free time to do things that I usually didn't after I quit Facebook. It's peaceful and no rush. I seriously need time for myself now. And I want holiday!! Fuck Mr.Say. You lied to me.

Happy Christmas coming eve. Prepared your presents?

Picture of the day



I hope Santa could hear my wishes

Case #1 - i'm still waiting..

No comments: