My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Proud Of You... You're Stronger Than I Thought...

So Taylor got interviewed on The View talked about the incident. As I said, she's strong. Then she performed 2 songs - Fifteen & You Belong With Me- with acoustic version. It was COOL! Gonna practice them again =)

Let's watch the videos then...

The interview



Fifteen - Notice her name on the wall behind her?? I liked it very much!!!



You Belong With Me



Amazing isn't it?? Oh and guess what? President Obama called Kanye West a JACKASS!!! HA! Now that's what I call president =)

Need proof? Take a look... *click it* Obama labelled Kanye as JACKASS! There's even a short video for it, though it's NOT about the jackass thingy. But anyhow, I'm glad he said it though he shouldn't.

I'm still not done with that asshole. I don't know why I'm very mad about it, as if he insulted my sister -..-"

Picture of the day @


Take that Kanye!

No comments: