My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, January 03, 2008

bLoOdY 1st dAy...

Reached school at 7am sharp. Bloody hell, prefects roll call so tepat masa. I saw many, many form 2, oh i mean form 3 prefects sitting down there, waliao... Time flies so fast, i'm already in form 5 today! My friends kept saying that we're old -..-" I'm still bloody young k?
The bloody assembly was so bloody long, eventhough it's only 1 bloody hour, but it's already consider very bloody long for us, well, maybe only the bloody me.
Anyway, went up for class, just like what i expected, everyone are 'excited' about our class teacher, which you may already know, our highness Pn.Paramjit. I went in, bloody hell they already chose the place for me -..-" How 'good' are they you see... I... I... ME... ME... MOI! Sit with the MARS! Yes the MARS which lives many many weirdy bloody aliens in it! OMFG! The aliens will come out don't know wherever bloody place as long in the MARS and bloody attack me anytime when he get 'hot'!! FUCK MAN! How lucky i am...
Well, once i put my bag to my place with my very bloody 'mmm song' face, they told me there's no chair for the teacher @..@ And i saw our highness is walking to our class just a few classes away, i run all the way to other class and take a chair and run back to class before she screw us.
But, class wasn't that bad that i expected, she's nice to us, jokes around.. Even when she told us our girls's PJK teacher is actually Miss Margeret Ong! The one most ham sap teacher in our school! No matter you are a girl or a boy, you can't run away from her when she near you. Then the boys are clapping around there -..-" Damn.
Right, recess, i thought it would be easy to control BUT, i end up with cleaning the table without anyone helping me T..T Ordered by the fucking ketua, who sit beside me in class. How dare you ask the great Yvonne to clean up the table and it's not MY responsibility and YOU can just go away with other prefects??!!!!!!! Another stupid asshole in school now!
Met up Marianne and Shye Wei, they force me go back to class T..T There's no teacher lar wei come on! Fine, then i was going up, half way those monkeys said it's our turn to take our books, so i walk down again. But then, the bilik boss was still stuck with 5 Science 2 -..- WTF... Whole day still stuck with that class... Really that fucking slow meh? I guess we can only get ours on next week, or maybe next next week?
Meeting in last 2 periods. So? Still crap a lot there... Mars Wong, i DON'T want your bloody pose k? The stupid bloody zone leader pose is for some stupid bloody human who wants to take it. I'm not the bloody one of them. I don't want anything, so please stop asking me to take your place k? I don't need any pose to show myself up. I just want to be a bloody normal vampire, passing my bloody last year time with peaceful *eyes blink*
Oh the koko crap, no changes, i chose badminton, choir and PBSM. PBSM is quite a lot of people joined in. Like... 10? Don't know.
Marianne, the parents are seriously weird k? But what to do? Maybe you reall should tell them "SHUT THE FUCK UP LAR! YOU SHOULD WAIT AT THE CANTEEN NOW! IT'S MY JOB TO DO IT AUNTY/UNCLE! FUCK THE BLOODY OFF K?"
Today, 1 word can finish, SUCKS! Especially the place i sit in class T..T Screw it!

No comments: