My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, January 31, 2008

eVeRyTiMe...

Must you always fight back even you're right? Can't you just shut your mouth for once? Fight back doesn't mean you're brave, sometimes it'll make the situation turns into more worse.
Once you did something wrong, the blames will point to us, us, the innocent us, maybe you still don't realize, but i want to say, i really don't like this. Maybe you're actually know, maybe you're just want to have some fun, but you just don't know where's the limit. You find it fun, but do you know what they say behind us? Even we never get involve to it but they will automatically point to us. Like we always do or sleep or eat or bath together. People who stand outside wouldn't know much about us, so when you get it wrong, the others definitely will imagine that we are involving. Please don't make me draw a human together with intestine k? You always made us get into trouble.
I'm not trying to criticize here k? But i really stand his attitude out there. Especially his bloody mouth, non-stop talking crap. For him, it's some kind of funny jokes, but for me, it's just some kind of jerk talking about some stupid jokes. He always gossip about other people, but is it so perfect of himself? He always act like very geng, but it's only when no teacher around him. Bising around the class, if you hear some voice very loud from downstairs, definitely it's him, no doubt... Infront of Paramjit, like a little rat, no sound at all. Do you think you're very funny and brave when you fight with teacher? NO. You'll just can't stop getting us into trouble like today.
I don't care what you said about me before, i don't mind, cause i don't like what you said and i don't really agree with you. Maybe no one tells you before, but you are really sucks. I'll just have to wait and see when am i going to explore my anger to you. I've been being very patient to you.
Ignore is the best way to live in peace. I'm trying to be nice to you, but you have to know where is my limit, do not cross my line, maximum level, better stop then. I'm really tired to keep my silent on things like this.
If you're reading this, good, i don't have to say twice then.
I say it, and i mean it.

No comments: