My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, January 12, 2008

dAy By DaY...

11 January 2008-

School as usual, nothing special, only mesyuarat agong in last 2 periods, and the bloody planet.
Forget about his math book, he don't even care about it or maybe he's already forgot. He's been talking to me in classes and i didn't bother what he's talking about, i kept nods and nods, hmm and another hmm, but seriously i don't remember what he said and what he's actually say about *like i care?*
Right, the mesyuarat agong, thanks to my FRIENDS, they pushed me up to be *ahem* i don't want to mention it. Plus, the teachers forced people to do it -..-" They don't even give a chance to me to say a thing! "Oh ya la! OK Yvonne." Bloody hell. And as you know i never bother about these anyway. Erica spell my name so freaking wrongly!! First is Yvone, then i said double 'n', guess what she write there? Yvoonne?!! WTF?!!! We've been the same class in a year and you spell my name so tut~ wrongly -..-"
Til the afternoon, messed up with Marianne, *ahem* Marianne's pencil case. Since you teaching math there, i can clean it up for you, and i'm counting the things in it while cleaning, hahahaha...
You got:-
1 protractor
1 highlighter
1 extra new eraser
1 ruler *rampas!*
1 stapler
1 small box of stapler bullets
2 correction tapes
2 erasers
5 mechanical pencils
24 pens
If i'm not mistaken, that's all. I don't have time to count how many blacks and how many blues since she want it back. See, i told you right? I will never disobey your orders and will always listen to you... ha! The bigger you got the more rubbish you collect -..-
It's raining, time for us to play water >=/ Yup, we got wet, again like last year, but not that wet because i told them they still have assembly to go. Guess what i saw? The planet comb his hair, like David Beckham the sharp hairstyle @..@ You're insulting my football idol k? I HATE you!
Our new prefects service, hold the umbrella for the students from the gate to the hall. Of course, how could the planet missed the chance to show his 'gentle' to the girls? You tell me... However assembly canceled cause the rain is too heavy. You know... Our open hall is a bit cacat wan... So i went ronda with Marianne, looking for *haaaaaacheeeew* the asshole 3. Found him, went to office see Pn.Shirley, of course i'm waiting outside there. Cannot tahan, went to canteen and chat, LCM is dancing + waving + shouting + jumping to Marianne when she came out from office. I just got to say, I don't know you.
Tsing Yie came and visited me, yes ME. hahaha... Chat with Feh Fan and Jo Ng, jokes around, guess we're the noisiest in the canteen, oops...
AJK meeting, bla bla bla... Confidential, so i don't want to say about it. But i don't understand why on the earth the planet was there?!!! It's nothing to do with him and he can't campur tangan with afternoon prefects. I don't satisfy his appearance there, and why the hell he scolded people like mad? I really don't get it man. You don't have the kuasa to do that also, who the bloody shit you think you are? Get back to your planet and live with your aliens please...
They recess, i went home. Don't know why, i fall to sleep very easily after i reach home these days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sue, don't bother about what people say, just be yourself. Live happily with your friends, the sadness will go away from you. I'm trying here, with my very best, so i guess you can do it too. You're smarter than me, you should know what's the smart way to get out of it. Sometimes i realize, life can be very happy when we take it easy. And don't forget, find me the fedora! hahahahahaha...

No comments: