My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, January 04, 2008

vErY bEsT...

Don't know how to say, don't know you're still believe in me or not , don't know it's only my thought or it's really did happened, don't know what will we going to be, don't know what will happen to us, don't know am i still a friend for you or not, just to let you know, i'm always there for you whenever you need help, whenever you need someone to talk to, whenever you need me. I don't care if you don't like it, but i can promise i will never leave you alone no matter what happen. I can feel your sadness and pain when i see your pretty face, i can feel everything you felt eventhough you never told. My blood is dripping in my heart, you've done a lot for me and i'm trying to pay you back. Not with money matter but with my heart. I don't know did i make you angry or not, i don't know whether i did something wrong to you or not, but i'll try to never do the same mistake ever again. I'm trying to get into your world, which i know you won't let me in, but please do let me help k? I'm always worried about you, because you're too special for me, too special for being my friend. I really take you as my best friend ever, eventhough it's just only 1 year, and this is my last year, i do appreciate every moment that i spend with you. I got a lot of things to say to you but never have the chance and don't know how to start. I don't really hope that you will take me as your whatever but, just remember that there's still someone out there waiting for your order. My loyalty on you will never change.
You know i'm talking to you...
Take care my dear best friend.

No comments: