My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

LoSeRs...

A bunch of loser pathetic idiots are running around the school. The aliens did attack me today 'cause the planet lost his mathematic text book. HA! DEI SEI! It's just a book man! Don't act like the world is going to end k? It's not the end of the world wei! Please... *Choi* Stop asking the people to help you find it, and it's YOUR responsibility if you lost it, don't ever blame us and the bloody job k? No one ask you to leave your books around the school, no one ask you to do the duty list at that moment or either in the class, and please DO NOT sleep during classes!!! You have to understand you are sitting next to me!!! What should i tell the teachers if they see you?!! It's your problem if you want to sleep or whatever BUT don't grab me along in trouble with you! PLEASE...
"See! I just do the duty list only and i lost my book! If i be the head then i may lost my whole bag!"
@..@
@..@
o..O
I mean, who the hell do you think you are? 50 Cent? Go on and get 9 shots before you say you are k. You're just pathetic planet name mars that lives with lots of idiot aliens which like to attack human or vampire anytime without giving warning or notice! Such a bloody stupid planet.
You fucking idiot.
Don't say i'm cruel, don't blame for ignoring you the whole day, i mean not only today, the days are coming, or whenever ever ever, just stop your acting infront of me, i'm not into it k? It won't works on me, go on and act for those little innocent girls but not me please. PLEASE! I'll be thankful for that. Pray hard for me.

THANKS FOR YOUR PRESENT, MARIANNE~
But why must it be pink? Huh? hahahahahaha... Nvm, still nice and cool, i kinda like the smell, but next time please make it lavender k? JOKING. Thank you very much! Looooooooove you.

No comments: