My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Monday, January 14, 2008

tAg...

I got tagged by my dear boss...

T.A.G rules: Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog. Delete 1 question form all the questions and add one of your own question. Make sure it is 20 questions. Tag 8 lucky people.


1. What was your dream when you were a small kid??
Err... Well actually i don't remember what was it. hahahaha...

2. What is the funniest thing you'd said? - my changed question

Jokes la dumbass...

3. What do you wish to have now??

Now? A magic wand... A secret power... MONEY $$$...

4. What would you really wanna try now??

As in NOW, i'm trying to finish up this tag and do my hw T..T

5. What have you realized recently??
I'm always hanging out with some 'vege' people. Such as cucumber and tomato... And i realized i'm one of the 'vege' people too. As in carrot ^..^V

6. Do you think a day which consist 24 hours is enough for you??

Definitely nope. Eventhough i'm really really bored but i still want more than 30 hours a day at least.

7. When you have something that you're unhappy about, what will you do??

I'll lock myself up and lay on my bed.

8. What are you afraid of the most??
My boss, can you believe it? ( btw i know urs marianne heheheeeee )

9. Do you think you feel helpless and useless at times??

Nope. Most of the time yes.

10. When you meet someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings??

Hide.

11. List out three kind of people that you hate the most....

Betrayers, liars and of course, assholes!

12. What is loneliness??

Check your dictionary la!

13. Are you satisfied with your life now??
Ya. All i want is just free...

14. When was the most recent time you felt touched??

Err... Let me think... Hmm... Things that Marianne wrote on my birthday card she gave me. Thanks!

15. Where is the place you visited and you felt the most beautiful??

Still finding out...

16. Do you feel that you're beautiful/handsome now??

Even i'm a perasan person but i definitely will never say that i am.

17. If you have one wish that'll come true...what is it??

Unlimited wishes!

18. Do you have something to worry or to be scared about recently??

Worry? Consider myself lucky if i don't have. Scared? You don't need to know...

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do??
Wait for the world to be end? Joke la... hahaha... Spend my time with my family and friends of course. What do you expect other than that??

20. What's the most disgusting thing that you ever did??
Drank a bowl of soup which made by Kah Fai during our don't-know-forgot-what steamboat dinner. Pepper + chili sauce + tomato sauce + soup + coke + orange + beer + ketchup + water X..X

The 8 victims people to do this tag:
1. Marianne
2. Su Wen
3. Choy Meng
4. Melissa
5. Emily Y
6. Tsing Yie
7. Anna
8. Ying

By the way, i can't wait til tomorrow. Missy Micey!!! Marianne, do. not. torture. her!

No comments: