My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

aGaIn...

LCM, again... Talking non-sense after our recess...

Chose me for standing up on the stage and ask the student to keep quiet on every Tuesday... I say again, i'm not 'chuan' to anyone here, but just hate it... ... -.- Honestly, i'm happy that he was 'looking up' me now, but i fell like i'm TOO up now, many friends came to me and keep saying, "Congrates Yvonne! Now you are our new zone leader!!!" or something like that. But if you thing DEEPLY, they are actually not really congrates you, they have some meanings behind their words...

Today was my first day to be the zone leader... Well, what can i say?!! Not bad la... OK OK la... First day ma... OK is a good begining lo... Hope that can do better on tomorrow and the future...

Today BM exam damn fucking hard lo! Maybe i'm bad in Malay, but i already tried my best, so let's wait for the result now... Tomorrow is English! OMG... My favourite subject! phewww... me can rest for 1 day, finally...

Anyway, hope you'll get a good results for your exam... Remember to belanja me if you did! + Bless you...

1 comment:

yvonne_k said...

eh WTF?! u tot i want it izit? damn fucking LCM say do then do la... what to do?