My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, August 13, 2006

hEeEeEe... iM eViL...

First of all, i want to say HaPpY bIrThDaY to my Dai Dai Ka Jie, dear Aimee...
Well, since i have no mood to say anything here, just hope that you guys have some fun here... Here's some pictures that i took yesterday at school...
"Haha... Kelly miss her Adrian...
Look she so 'gan jiong' looking for her darling
..."
haha...

"WTF was Karen said?!!"


Kelly: "What the hell you said just now?! Huh?!!
Don't ever say my Drian Drian again! Go find your
Sabah Lou la!!!"
Karen: "I didn't say anything! Kelly! Let me go!
I want go find my Mr.Pin Tai Sabah Lou!!!"
aiyo... don't fight la my babies... haha...


ngaaa... This only call 'zhi mui' ma...


"WTF***ing hell is this?!! This call 'mee hoon'?!!
Go suck it in the vitagen straw la!!!"


Look at THIS 'Pin Tai Leng Lui Sotong"!!!
"Hmhmhmmm..." *evil smile*
OMG!!! MelC! Beware THAT Sotong beside you!!!

That's all poeple...

Smile smile la... Everything will be fine... Eh! SMILE la! ^_^ *gay smile*
Tomorrow i want to see you SMILE all the day at school... =>

No comments: