My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

tIrEd...

It's Pelantikan Pengawas today. No fuuny thing happen that i expect for... =<

Anyway, went to play badminton after school with friends which is Choy Meng, Feh Fan and Jun Lim... And another 3 more f***ing people that i don't really like... wow... damn fun but damn tired too...

After that, went for Aikido from IA's house. WTF?!! Damn fucking tired when it was over! Sensei fetched me home then... Guess what i do right after my bath? Online!!! OMG... Althought i have chinese exam tomorrow, but still online and chat with friends! geng leh... Back bone still pain, somemore let people "TAT" at Aikido. But what to do? Still have to online and chat with friends ma... -.-"

Anyway, enough for now... still need to study for tomorrow... hehe...

No comments: