My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, August 26, 2006

iM eViL aGaIn... (pArT 1)

Well, these pictures is PART of my 4s Cam which is took on this few days...


These was took on friday which was Tsing Yie's birthday... hehe... ...


"hEhEhEeEeEeEe... ..."
Look at ths 'Pin Tai Sotong'!

Almighty Chi Hou and Leng Lui Sotong...




Leng Lui Tsing Yie and Leng Lui MelC...




ANTI PARAMJIT!! NO INDIAN ELEPHANT!!! haha... so mou liew...




These is the day we went to Sunway for celebrated Tsing Yie's birthday... errr... Actually it's Gaby's birthday too... hehe...



This is took from Tsing Yie... See she so damn 'pin tai' ... haha...


errr... What is this actually??! haha... Whatever...



What the?!! haha... See that 'Pin Tai Leng Lui Sotong' !!! OMG...


Ehh... I'll load the rest as soon as possible... Really need to sleep... It's 3 am now!!! WTF?!!

No comments: