My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, August 05, 2006

WrOnG?!!

Am i did something wrong?! Why everyone keep blaming me?!!

Home, school, outside... Family, friends... Why are they always keep blaming me?!! I'm not the only one they only can blame to!!! Please! Look around you before you blame to someone!!! You will hurt that person if he/she didn't even do something wrong and you blame he/she for no reason!!!

Let's don't talk about my family. Talk about school... Prefects, again. Is it so happy when you fired someone?! If does why you chose them from the begining then?! You happy, others sad. Is these you hope or like or happy to see these?!! If you are, that means you are very damn fucking 'pin tai'!

I don't think this is the best way to change our dicipline from bad to good. It'll just keep it from bad to worst! WORST!!! Do you know? When everyone heard that they gonna get fired soon, all people will feel scared and terrible or horrible or something like that. Yes, they will do their duty more better than before. But after that? After the fucking fired things finished? They will become as same as before. What you gonna do next? Fired some again? Then who will interest to be a prefect?! They'll just think that being a prefect is very hard and stress...

Fine. Enough for that. It past. Now let's wait for the Pelantikan Pengawas. But don't know who will get fired next time... You know them... They LIKE to fired people...

Right. I promise that will help Feh Fan to promote his blog. So please drop to his blog.
Here is the address www.fanlofanlo.blogspot.com

And please leave you word in the chatbox or comment as much as you can... Thank you...

Last, for MT. Sorry if i've makt you angry... I already edit it... Please forgive me...

1 comment:

yvonne_k said...

ty> eh, i thought i ask u to come after the meeting?! so we wait there lo... -.-