My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, August 10, 2006

bOrInG...

Damn boring today during the prefects meeting... hoooo...

Talking about the duty... All the problems that they said, LCM already told us (form 3) before. So we just sit there and staring at them and talk and talk and talk... *omg... now only tell the problems... we know already la!*

Anyway, today's English exam, for me, it's easy... But still hope that i can get a high marks... ... Kesian that JL, first day work with KL at the canteen as a Asst. CO Canteen, already received a complain letter this morning. I think he just trying to improve THEM, so don't complain him anymore ok?

Saturday is school day, *WTF?!* coming to school? Of corse i'm coming... How about you??? Come teman me ok? heh...

No comments: