My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, August 27, 2006

iM eViL aGaIn... (pArT 2)

Yup. Part 2...

Well, people... These is took from Chun Seng's house...

Look at Chun Seng... He's thinking about his wife...
Guess who??? Joce-... erm... Better guess by yourself... hehe...




OMFG!!! What are you doing, Chun Seng??!!!


This is Chun Seng's sister, but is also my sister, Lisa... errr...
She was SMS-ing with her... ahem... hehe...


Is this Lisa?! NO! This is Lili... People! This is Lili!!! My dear sister too...
Nice horr??!!!


WOW! Let me introduce... Miss Malaysia/World, Chuah Lisa!
wuakakakakakakakak...

THIS!!! Is took on Friday which is my Dai Ka Jie's birthday...

Guess who are these two GAY guy???

This is Peggy and Yi Quan... Did Yi Quan look like me?
Of corse! She's my sister too!! hahahaha...
*Zheng Hong! Don't ever touch her again! haha...*



Tada!!!!!!! Mrs. Pin Tai - Karen... heheheee...


This is Mr. Pin Tai Sabah Lou which K***n's husband...
'Chen mou??!!!' hahahaha... ...

Will be continue... ... ...

No comments: