My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

mUsIc...

Lee Hom... Did you hear his name before? His song are damn nice....

Music, is part of my life *or part of my body* Without music, i don't know how i'm gonna live in this world... Agree or not??? ahem... I like music a lot. A LOT! However, i don't even know how to play an instrument?! WTF?!!! -.-"

I don't know how to play piano as well as TY and FF or MT or Maxsim, violin like Lee Hom, guitar like Avril Lavigne... But i knew one thing that make me very proud of it. That's choir! CHOIR!!! But of corse, i'm not the best, still gotta keep on practise.


I hope we will continue our choir team on next year... Or untill next next year...next next next year... next next next next year... next next next next next year...forever!

Anyway, i hope i can learn some music instrument from someone... Who can teach me???

No comments: