My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, August 03, 2006

yAy...

August now!!! There's only 2 months left for PMR from now! OMG... Me don't even start to study yet... hehe...

Ahhhh... Today i play badminton with friends for 3 hours. 3 HOURS! Now my left hand very, very tired and pain... haha... me sot one... But someone 'released airplane' looo... Promise me that sure will play with me but didn't come at the end... Me and my friends wait for her soooo loooong there... -.-

I saw my babies during their recess time. And talk talk talk there... Then continue to play badminton when all of them went back to classes. 5.30p.m reached home and started online... Study??? No... ... rest for 1 day ma... heh... -.-

That's it for today...

By the way, what you want for your birthday present???

1 comment:

tyoriginal said...

I thought I told u ppl I'm not gonna play liao?? At abt b4 2 in the canteen... then you ppl still wait for wht? O_O