My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

hAtE iT...

Today really was my worst day in my life... Guess why? Cause that fucking LCM have chosen me for the new zone leader! WTF?!!

Maybe you will think that i'm very 'lan xi' or 'chuan' right now, but i'm telling you this, i hate to do this kind of jod man!!! Why?! Cause you know, it's very 'dark' in prefects world... I'm not say that all prefects are not good but, some of them, i really don't like the way they do their duty.

For example, Lucy Yap, he always, or never wear his tie when duty, even on Monday assembly, all the students keep asking me why that fucking prefect didn't wear his tie but we have to?! Come on! Respect your duty! Respect your uniform! At least you can throw it or burn it or step it or kiss it... erm... after the assembly. I'm definitely agree with LCM... Go resign if you don't really want to be a prefect for godness sake!!! But of corse, he's not the only one that in my 'hate list'...

At last, i'm telling you guys 1 more time, the last time, do not call me ZL again! Anymore!!! I hate it when you call me that! fucker...

1 comment:

tyoriginal said...

woow. chill