My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, August 11, 2006

hApPy...

Today, choir practise as usual... We sang 'Take This Wings'! So... errr... so... nice... ... ^^

Well, althought just a few people turns up, but better than nothing... Alto, still have some girls didn't come for practise, but not bad la... Still need more practise with them, me not sing well too... Surprisingly, TY came and practise with us today *she came for PBSM only, not really for choir la... i think* oops... hehehehe.....

We (me, TY, FF and Jo Ng) have spent a great time at the canteen after choir *OMG... TY eat a lot man!* Anyway, she really treat Jo Ng very 'good' lo... So 'nice'... hahaha...

Well, i'm happy that she talked to me again today... Why?! I thought she angry with me, cause she never talk to me since last week and never reply me once. But after i asked for the truth is, her phone no credit!!! WTF?! Make me so damn fucking worry but at the end the truth was her phone no credit!!! -.-

You know what? I'm worry about this for a whole fucking week and now you telling me that my worry is for nothing?!! -.-"" Anyway, it's all over now... By the way, you promise me that you'll belanja me tomorrow, don't break your words, again...

Anyone going to school tomorrow? Come la... Come teman me... Then we can burn... errr i mean play around the school... heh... ^o^

No comments: