My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, November 11, 2007

BiRtHdAy...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!

Thanks for the wishes from my friends. Lot's of ya'll sms to me and so do on MSN, friendster too. No celebrating at home, because i don't want to. My mom keep asking me " You really don't want ar? It's your birthday wor?! " Yes... I really don't want. I mean, what for? Waste money and time only... But thanks to my family also, they tried to push me out for dinner but i refused. heh...

Anyway, no school tomorrow. But i'm still going at 10 something for 'something'. Good luck for those sitting for SPM, all the best for ya'll. Don't forget to belanja me after exams.

And oh! Marianne, i think you need the aroma more than i need it. Just relax k? Although i can't help you but, like you said, smile always? Rest more if you headache. Ahh... i think you're right. I'll just keep asking you to sleep and rest.

Til here, toora everyone~

No comments: