My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, November 09, 2007

mY eArLy BiRtHdAy...

Before go for my birthday 'party', i looked at the mirror, and it reminds me this...

Good job, Emily

Thanks to Chun Seng's brilliant idea... Do you see the candle is DEEP inside the cake?

And they push me to take out the candle... with my mouth. YUCK

The 'bloody' vampire is about to cut the cake

Kah Deng using SK-II cream

2 dumb people playing the cream

All my prezzies... Love them all!

Aren't they nice and cute?

A birthday card sign by my lovely friends. Made by Feh Fan

1st page

2nd page

A rugby sign by professor Daniel Kelch. "To A Good Student" and that's me ^..^V Oh! I stole another one to play. heh...

A graduation Mashimaro from Annie

A dry sponge cake made by Feh Fan

Jasmine aroma and a card from Marianne

My collections...
Thank you guys who made me a 'party' like this. Thanks to Marianne, you've done a lot for me, too. Feh Fan, Karen, Anna, Choy Meng and Emelia, thanks for the cake and the party. So do with the form 5's, MT, Wai Lik and Kah Fai, thanks for coming. Thanks to Hee Voon to help me with the 'SK-II Mask'.

Marianne, what you wrote in the card, i felt very touched, thank you so much. Feh Fan, thanks for your 'cake'. Karen and Anna, i know you girls went to bought the cake, and it taste nice, thanks very much. And those whoever i didn't mention out, sorry for that, But i know you guys are the best. For those who wish me happy birthday, thank you too. Melissa, you still remember my birthday, thanks for calling me all over from U.S., hope you have a great life there. And remember to pay your 'thing'. hahahaha... Glad to hear your voice in the morning, it's very fun to talk with you the whole afternoon. Too many people i wanna thanks here, sorry. heh...

Anyway, Enjoy the weekends and holidays.

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

tyoriginal said...

OMG when I saw the post, I was so afraid. I thought, WHEN DID YVONNE'S BIRTHDAY BECOME 9th NOV?! Like crap. Then, I checked, and double checked, and triple checked, and it's still the 11th.

-.-