My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

iDeA?

Hmm... Nothing to blog about. But since the greatest Einstein, err i mean Anna asked Edison to, which mean me, i'm the great Edison, i'll just write anything that i can think about. ( And of course, Newton is my friend. ) za dou -..-"

Anyway, waiting for Shiao Yen to sms me. We sms to each other everynight, crap a lot. Shiao Yen, hope you see this. WE ARE SO 'CHEONG HEI' IN EVERYNIGHT!


Worship the vampires! Because i'm one of them. So, beware... Your neck and hands will be my target ^..^V Ahh... I can smell the freshy bloods from here...

Going to KL with the dumbass boss, Ma-Li-Ah-Nee and her cousin, maybe her sis going too. Remember to morning call me at 8am! Oh by the way, what's her name arr?

No comments: